skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Daniela
I arrive very early to Paris from Kabul, 6 in the morning, all my belongings are searched thoroughly by customs, but even so before 11 am on my way to the Opera Bastille by the Rue de Saint Germaine, after taking a shower. The day is beautiful, its not hot, the breeze is soft and the sun shiny, but not in excess. While walking, I sing to the tune of the song about the hours that go with the time, the mortal wound, the rain, the wind, and the serenade. In the afternoon after lunch, on my way to the Saint Chapelle, you have to see those colored glasses, I think there are none better, I see a beautiful cocker spaniel ragazza, and think of poor Hobo, his life as a solitary bachelor, and how to do something to remedy the situation. Also about you and your love for animals, the ragazzos that need someone to take care of them, and give thanks that you adopted me for a while too.
No comments:
Post a Comment